I want to wish all you Editor on the Verge readers a very happy New Year.
And since the year is just getting started, here’s was you can expect from me in 2008:
- I will continue writing at least 5 days a week.
- I will not use my blog simply for the dissemination of my del.icio.us feed.
- I will speak my mind and shed light on new ideas and issues, regardless of their popularity.
- I will attempt to outreach and connect with other bloggers who can inspire and motivate me.
- I will continue to embrace and evangelize on technologies that I feel can help the news industry.
- I will use Twitter, Digg, StumbleUpon, Reddit and dozens of other sites.
- I will experiment with new online technologies.
- I will keep exploring ways to disseminate my posts.
- I will have fun.
So what will you do in 2008?